After 3 stays at this impeccable hotel there is no doubt it offers the best hospitality in LA, if not all of Nth America. From the Montage "meet & greeter" at LAX and seemless transfer, thru to our warm, in-room check-in, this hotels excels at everything. We love the fact they remembered to replace the duvet with a light blanket as requested on our last stay. Luscious carrot cup-cakes with thick cream cheese icing to welcome us were OMG moments on tasting. Rooms are big, light and airy with high ceilings; large, twin-sinked bathrooms with separate bath, shower and WC; whisper quiet a/c; electric curtains that close electrically like in a gracious theatre (so LA); ambrosial Agraria products from San Francisco making up the bathroom amenities, matched with monogrammed velvet slippers and super-comfortable robes. In a nice touch, both our family name initials are monogrammed on two bolster cushions (like they do at The Peninsula Beverly Hills), propped on a bed that is just about the most comfortable ever slept in. But that’s only half of it – what makes this hotel so special is the staff. Every interaction from doorman, bell hop, front desk, concierge, housekeeping, in the bars and restaurant, is so uplifting it just makes you want to move in permanently. One night we felt like Chinese for dinner. Not a problem for the concierge – in 5 minutes we had reservations at Mr Chow a few blocks away, they bundled three of us into the hotel’s Maybach and whisked us to the restaurant like film-stars. Michael, our ‘chauffeur’, proffers his card for when we’re done and 90 minutes later is bringing us home. We loved the lounge bar at this hotel and had our favorite sofa which was well-lit for reading. Our waitress could not have been more welcoming and remembers our drink order next time we see her. She also notices our fave spot is taken one night but assures us their check has been called for and the sofa’s ours when they leave. Free wi-fi throughout the hotel makes catching up on emails a breeze. The food here too, is great. The restaurant for breakfast and dinner is just superb (more so than the over-hyped Bouchon across the courtyard) and bar menu equally scrumptious. The rooftop pool and terrace restaurant/bar offers great views to the Hollywood Hills and more impeccable food and service. We loved breakfast up here by the log fireplace on a cool winter’s morning. Finally, the spa is something not to be missed, having had two of the best massages ever, it’s a great place for sybarites to wallow with wet and dry saunas, huge hot-tub and relaxation room for each gender, plus an amazing co-ed facility. It’s so rare to find an hotel that runs this well outside of Asia but the Montage just nails it. Most amazing is that it doesn’t cost a fortune, book through a Virtuoso-member travel agent like we did and take advantage of a very low negotiated room rate that comes with upgrade, $100 credit on F&B or spa treatments AND breakfast for two! Gotta be the hotel bargain of the year.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.