I travel to the west coast to visit my daughter often, and have stayed at a variety of hotels. My last stay was in June, and I decided to stay at the Montage for about the fifth time. This was my favorite stay yet! My daughter left her West Hollywood apartment to stay with me, and we really enjoyed ourselves. we were upgraded to a beautiful room overlooking the park-like courtyard. I had my King Charles with me, and it's a great place to hang out with a chance to play with other dogs.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We ate lunch everyday in their restaurant outside, which was always delicious. The location is conveniently located within walking distance to Rodeo and Canon. The spa is beautiful- my daughter had a massage which she said was one of the best ever. Can't wait to stay there again-hopefully in August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel