We visit LA every 6 weeks and always stay at The Montage. The location in Beverly Hills is
Perfect. Shopping, Restaurants etc. are a stones throw away. The hotel is light and airy and low key. There's no huge noisy lobby. The check in people are very welcoming. The Standard rooms can be small and expensive. Try to get an upgrade for the same price as the standard room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel