Although we live just a few miles from the Montage Beverly Hills whenever we stay there we feel as though we have gone to Europe without having to fly for tedious hours to get there.
Seamless service, fabulous food, amazingly comfortable and well-accessorized rooms, a super spa and that rooftop pool combine to make for a mini-vacay.
It's expensive but you do pay for what you get. Last time we stayed we had drinks at T £10, an over-the-top elegant exclusive bar where drinks are mixed at your table by an ace wait person and hors d'oeuvres take on new meaning with crisp strips of bacon standing straight up, incredible rich cheese, olives and other noshes. Drinks are stiff but in price and potency and the experience is priceless.
We also had room service breakast served by one of the nicest and most efficient waiters who entered our suite with a big smile on his face and cheefully went about the business of setting up a gorgeous morning meal for us.
I love the plush robes, slippers, toiletries, towels--EVERYTHING about this hotel. Of course as a well known spa-snob/travel diva, I had to be pampered and pamper me they did, and my mate, too. The spa is also glorious with high-priced treatments and comfy surroundings. Do know that this hotel caters to celebrities and other well-heeled travelers who don't think twice about the rates or prices.
If I may confess there was on glitch, the host at the Conservatory (rooftop restaurant) did prove slightly surly but we enjoyed the food and views of the Hollywood Hills below.
If you love to window shop or max out the plastic the hotel is just steps from world class Beverly Hills shops and boutiques, there are also lots of great restaurants within walking distance such as Spago.
For anyone with the time and money, or on a special splurge occasion, the Montage is the place to stay. Do check out their web site they do offer specials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel