We recently stayed at the Montage and all I can say is “stay away!” The mattresses are the worse I have EVER slept on. Motel 6 probably has better. The first night we climbed into bed and I couldn’t believe how saggy the mattress was…we literally were sinking into a hole and springs were digging into my hips. After I took a look at the mattress itself I knew why. These are the most outdated things I’ve ever come across. Unbelievable for this supposedly high caliber of a hotel. Didn’t sleep the first night, complained to the front desk and they said they would change out our mattress with a “new” one. The “new” one had a stain and was the same outdated model, but I figured maybe the springs weren’t shot. Wrong! On our way out we told Megan we hadn’t slept the night before and weren’t sure this was much better. She said she was going to have more padding added. I was too tired to complain anymore and thought at least they were trying. We still fell into a hole during the night and when I pulled back the bedding and looked at what we slept on the next morning I was absolutely appalled. They had placed a stained, yellowed foam pad that was literally disgusting. Long story short, they tried pawing the head of housekeeping off on us and we ended up with Justine [--] the Guest Relations Manager. I asked her if she would sleep on this disgusting mess and she replied “No.” We barely made it to the room in time to show her since they were feverishly trying to dispose of the evidence. This hotel is lacking upkeep big time…even the couch in our room had some stains on it. The pool area had cups stacked everywhere with dirty towels lingering around and the pool itself is kind of moldy around the tiles and had one of the pool lights resting on the bottom with the electrical dangling from it. There were two guys up there mingling around, but never saw them pick up one thing.
The manager did end up knocking off what we had paid for the second night but trust me, I would much rather have had a comfortable mattress and a clean bed and paid full price. If you want to stay in a high-end hotel I would put my money on the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire or someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel