I stayed with my mother for the weekend and found the hotel to be lovely but service wasn't as thoughtful as I expected of a five star rated, luxury hotel. Slight nits but there were several shortcomings:
- they made a big deal of asking what newspaper we wanted at check in yet failed to deliver a paper on both mornings of our stay. Other rooms had papers
- there are no coffee makers I the rooms and a service is provided in the lobby. It is taken down at 8:30 am. While I was waiting to get a newspaper the front desk advised another couple to walk across the way to Bouchon at 8:45 vs sending for coffee. I paid the money for coffee from Bouchon
- one bottle of water was left at turndown although their we're clearly two of us in a double room
- the bathroom has a tub/shower combo with a rod that is difficult to pull
- no make up mirror.
- I was overcharged at check out for the honor bar which wasn't used. It was quickly corrected
The room was very nice, yet for the costs, there are few frills or perks often found at other hotels. All of the bell staff and valets were extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel