My wife and I recently stayed here as we attended a wedding shower at the hotel. When considering where to stay in the area as there are several great hotels we decided to stay here based on location, what we had heard from friends and of course the shower we were attending was there. After a long flight from New York the arrival experience was great. After standing in lines at the airport it was great to not have to wait at check-in. The front desk staff had all of the details of my reservation set and took me right to my room. The room itself was well appointed. The sitting area was large, spacious and the bathroom was huge and I think my wife appreciated the dual sinks more than anything. The room had a nice balcony that overlooked the gardens which was great for travelers coming from a place like New York without a lot of balconies.
On our first morning we ate breakfast in Conservatory. We met up with some other attendees of the shower. While everyone's breakfast looked good, I ordered the Corned Beef Hash. The flavor and the presentation was the best I have had and would recommend it for breakfast. We spent the afternoon poolside which was relaxing and the pool service was attentive and the servers were very responsive.
The night of the shower was one of the best parts of the stay. First off, the views from the Conservatory Private Dining Room were amazing. The staff had great tray passed hors d'evours that were delicious. The great thing about the dinner was the food tasted like a fine restaurant versus the typical "banquet food". My filet was cooked perfectly as was my wife's Sea Bass. The flavors of the dish were really brought out by the sauce that was with them.
Parq Bar in the evening was both lively and fun with the live entertainment on Saturday night. Sunday we were out all day and when we returned had some sushi and Ahi Tuna sliders that were both great.
Traveling to Beverly Hills our expectations were very high. I can honestly say that this hotel delivered in every way. While it is not the least expensive hotel to stay at in the area, it is definetly worth what you pay for. We are looking foward to trying the other Montage properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Los Angeles; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel