“Superb . Huge rooms impeccable service from all concerned” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Montage Memories
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
Bangalore, India
“Superb . Huge rooms impeccable service from all concerned”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Heard a lot about the hotel and especially it's wonderful service and location right in the heart of Beverly Rodeo area and next door to 2 of my favorite restaurants Boucheron and Spago . Plenty of other dining options available . Huge rooms impeccable service especially from the concierge Choi . and the front desk Kurrham. Also thanks to Art the who drove us . Beautiful roof top pool huge rooms and bathrooms and state of the art technology in the rooms
Will recommend

• Stayed March 2013
MontageBH1, Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the service, rooms and our location. We are certainly fortunate to have such an amazing team of associates. I am glad that their extraordinary efforts contributed to a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

David Hoffman, Hotel Manager

367 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The is our second time staying at the Montage because of service. Yesterday as we checked in they had a Easter gift for our son and my wife made an off hand comment about liking chocolate dipped peeps. We went to lunch and when we got back to our room, Justine Cua had arranged a plate of the deserts with a hand written note welcoming us. The service in this hotel is the best in the world!!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the beautiful Montage Beverly Hills was absolutely perfect. We were upgraded to a Jr. Suite facing the courtyard for 3 nights. The bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. The room was immaculately clean which is extremely important to me. Room service was always delicious. The spa was blissful. Everyone (valets, bellhop, housekeeping, spa attendants, room service and front desk attendants) were friendly and made us feel very welcome. We can't wait to return!

Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Montage is such a beautiful Hotel, and the staff is extreamly professional and accomidating, they have all made our stay incredible. The Court yard, Spa, resturants, and guest rooms are so luxurious, I felt like I was famous! Anyone visiting Southern California area needs to stay at the Montage, there is absolutely no better Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

The Montage may have a lot of competition being in Beverly Hills, But the service they provide is outstanding. As they attend to you they truly make you feel like you are the most important person at the property. The suites are generously sized and well appointed.The Public areas and grounds were well attended and very clean; so are the rooms. Bar Parq was truly an extraordinary experience. I went in for a cocktail as I was waiting for friend, and the bartender said I looked familiar. Funny because I thought it was just a line a bartender would use. It was a year ago I stayed at the hotel for a conference with several people. But I when i asked to charge my drinks to my room he said I do recognize you, you sat right over there with a bunch of people and he was 110% right. I truly impressed. His name was Frank! And service was great! Think about how many people he must see a day.
I will certainly go back I wish you all try the hotel and feel pampered!

• Stayed March 2013
MontageBH1, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Tere56,

Your praise and commendation are sincerely appreciated. We hope we will remain a favorite of yours for years to come and will certainly share your comments with Frank

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to the next time we may be of service.

David Hoffman, Hotel Manager
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everything about my stay here was great, but what amazed me most were the number of small touches that combined to make the experience fun and memorable.

The moment I arrived, the valets, bellhops, concierges, and wait staff all greeted me by last name, welcomed me warmly, and saw to the needs of each of my friends. We never felt smothered or neglected. A few examples: Upon arrival, the room was already stocked with a bucket of ice and a complimentary bottle of champagne. When we called downstairs for more ice, instead of telling us that there were machines on each floor, a gentleman brought up a large bucket of ice within five minutes. Leaving the hotel, the valet brought us each a bottle of water for the road. We never waited long for our requests to be fulfilled, and everyone was kind in a non-robotic, non-obnoxious way.

If you are staying at Montage over the weekend, go to brunch at Scarpetta. It is fully worth what you pay and beyond. We went on a Sunday morning and were able to enjoy the meal on their beautiful outdoor patio. Included in the brunch are a variety of excellent breakfast drinks, a buffet (more on that in a second), and several made to order plates that are fantastic. My friends and I ordered at least one of each plate, and again, it was all included with the price of the brunch. For $22 per person extra you get unlimited bloody marys, mimosas, bellinis, or prosecco. Each of which was great. The buffet is extraordinary. First, there is a fromagier who will make you a personal cheese plate based on your taste and food and drink selections. Behind his table is the entrance to the kitchen, where the main buffet is laid out. It takes a lot of confidence to serve an entire meal in a restaurant kitchen, and Scarpetta's kitchen is impeccable-- clean, well-staffed, and enormous. Brunch includes standards like an omelet bar, hash browns, and bacon, but also prime rib, leg of lamb, and porchetta, plus an array of fresh seafood, cured meats, fruit, salads, and an amazing dessert table. Brunch at Scarpetta is a must.

In short, this is one of the best stays I've ever experienced, and I can't wait to get back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night at The Montage while visiting Southern California to visit my daughter. The room was spectacular with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Every possible thing you can need has been anticipated and provided. We started our evening at Parquet with cocktails. The room was lovely and the service top-notch. Our bartenter, Frankie, was a pleasure and provided wonderful service. We then had a SPACTAULAR dinner at Scarpetta. The polenta with the mushrooms was our favorite, but it was hard to choose since everything was so delicious. Again, the service was outstanding. The next day started with massages at the spa. It was the best massage I have ever had. We enjoyed all hot tub, steam, sauna as well in a relaxing environment. It was the best resort stay we have ever experienced.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Montage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!