“Can't wait to come back!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
The More The Merrier
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Houston, TX
“Can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the beautiful Montage Beverly Hills was absolutely perfect. We were upgraded to a Jr. Suite facing the courtyard for 3 nights. The bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. The room was immaculately clean which is extremely important to me. Room service was always delicious. The spa was blissful. Everyone (valets, bellhop, housekeeping, spa attendants, room service and front desk attendants) were friendly and made us feel very welcome. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Montage is such a beautiful Hotel, and the staff is extreamly professional and accomidating, they have all made our stay incredible. The Court yard, Spa, resturants, and guest rooms are so luxurious, I felt like I was famous! Anyone visiting Southern California area needs to stay at the Montage, there is absolutely no better Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

The Montage may have a lot of competition being in Beverly Hills, But the service they provide is outstanding. As they attend to you they truly make you feel like you are the most important person at the property. The suites are generously sized and well appointed.The Public areas and grounds were well attended and very clean; so are the rooms. Bar Parq was truly an extraordinary experience. I went in for a cocktail as I was waiting for friend, and the bartender said I looked familiar. Funny because I thought it was just a line a bartender would use. It was a year ago I stayed at the hotel for a conference with several people. But I when i asked to charge my drinks to my room he said I do recognize you, you sat right over there with a bunch of people and he was 110% right. I truly impressed. His name was Frank! And service was great! Think about how many people he must see a day.
I will certainly go back I wish you all try the hotel and feel pampered!

• Stayed March 2013
MontageBH1, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Tere56,

Your praise and commendation are sincerely appreciated. We hope we will remain a favorite of yours for years to come and will certainly share your comments with Frank

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to the next time we may be of service.

David Hoffman, Hotel Manager
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everything about my stay here was great, but what amazed me most were the number of small touches that combined to make the experience fun and memorable.

The moment I arrived, the valets, bellhops, concierges, and wait staff all greeted me by last name, welcomed me warmly, and saw to the needs of each of my friends. We never felt smothered or neglected. A few examples: Upon arrival, the room was already stocked with a bucket of ice and a complimentary bottle of champagne. When we called downstairs for more ice, instead of telling us that there were machines on each floor, a gentleman brought up a large bucket of ice within five minutes. Leaving the hotel, the valet brought us each a bottle of water for the road. We never waited long for our requests to be fulfilled, and everyone was kind in a non-robotic, non-obnoxious way.

If you are staying at Montage over the weekend, go to brunch at Scarpetta. It is fully worth what you pay and beyond. We went on a Sunday morning and were able to enjoy the meal on their beautiful outdoor patio. Included in the brunch are a variety of excellent breakfast drinks, a buffet (more on that in a second), and several made to order plates that are fantastic. My friends and I ordered at least one of each plate, and again, it was all included with the price of the brunch. For $22 per person extra you get unlimited bloody marys, mimosas, bellinis, or prosecco. Each of which was great. The buffet is extraordinary. First, there is a fromagier who will make you a personal cheese plate based on your taste and food and drink selections. Behind his table is the entrance to the kitchen, where the main buffet is laid out. It takes a lot of confidence to serve an entire meal in a restaurant kitchen, and Scarpetta's kitchen is impeccable-- clean, well-staffed, and enormous. Brunch includes standards like an omelet bar, hash browns, and bacon, but also prime rib, leg of lamb, and porchetta, plus an array of fresh seafood, cured meats, fruit, salads, and an amazing dessert table. Brunch at Scarpetta is a must.

In short, this is one of the best stays I've ever experienced, and I can't wait to get back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night at The Montage while visiting Southern California to visit my daughter. The room was spectacular with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Every possible thing you can need has been anticipated and provided. We started our evening at Parquet with cocktails. The room was lovely and the service top-notch. Our bartenter, Frankie, was a pleasure and provided wonderful service. We then had a SPACTAULAR dinner at Scarpetta. The polenta with the mushrooms was our favorite, but it was hard to choose since everything was so delicious. Again, the service was outstanding. The next day started with massages at the spa. It was the best massage I have ever had. We enjoyed all hot tub, steam, sauna as well in a relaxing environment. It was the best resort stay we have ever experienced.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This exceeded my expectations. I fell ill during my travels and this really was the best place to be if I wasn't home. The staff was constantly checking on me and making sure I knew a doctor could be there at any time as they have one on call. I was greeted with warmth at every turn. Before getting sick, the experience was even better! The spa is to die for as well as the restaurant Scarpetta. The property is truly stunning. I was worried about staying in a Beverly Hills hotel that the vibe would be stuffy and snooty (which I have experienced elsewhere) and that was not the case here. I felt welcomed and very comfortable! The rooms are cozy and have some great views. I will alway stay here when I come to LA!

Room Tip: I prefer a corner room-- you can't go wrong!