“Best stay ever!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Montage Memories
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
“Best stay ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night at The Montage while visiting Southern California to visit my daughter. The room was spectacular with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Every possible thing you can need has been anticipated and provided. We started our evening at Parquet with cocktails. The room was lovely and the service top-notch. Our bartenter, Frankie, was a pleasure and provided wonderful service. We then had a SPACTAULAR dinner at Scarpetta. The polenta with the mushrooms was our favorite, but it was hard to choose since everything was so delicious. Again, the service was outstanding. The next day started with massages at the spa. It was the best massage I have ever had. We enjoyed all hot tub, steam, sauna as well in a relaxing environment. It was the best resort stay we have ever experienced.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

399 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This exceeded my expectations. I fell ill during my travels and this really was the best place to be if I wasn't home. The staff was constantly checking on me and making sure I knew a doctor could be there at any time as they have one on call. I was greeted with warmth at every turn. Before getting sick, the experience was even better! The spa is to die for as well as the restaurant Scarpetta. The property is truly stunning. I was worried about staying in a Beverly Hills hotel that the vibe would be stuffy and snooty (which I have experienced elsewhere) and that was not the case here. I felt welcomed and very comfortable! The rooms are cozy and have some great views. I will alway stay here when I come to LA!

Room Tip: I prefer a corner room-- you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a great location to walk everywhere and host meetings. I stayed here for four days, it was recommended to me by a friend and I was extremely happy with the overall quality of service from the front desk to the cleaning staff. The bed is very comfortable, the rooms are spacious, and breakfast selection is great and very helpful concierge.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The Montage in Beverly Hills is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. My husband and I live local but went and stayed there for a night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our whole experience from start to finish was perfect! The room was gorgeous and clean! The service was polite, personal, and efficient! We didn't eat in the restaurants but ordered coffee and fruit smoothies for breakfast and they were delicious!! They knew we were celebrating our anniversary so they had chocolate covered strawberries and Champagne in our room when we arrived. Very pleasant and thoughtful surprise! I can't say enough good things about this hotel and our experience!!! Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!! 5 star!!!

• Stayed March 2013
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My children (ages 9, 14, 16) and I stayed at Montage Beverly Hills for four nights. Our experience with the concierge was wonderful. The staff made us feel welcomed. Our lovely room overlooked Beverly Drive; even though the balcony door was made of double-pane insulated glass, the street noise was still audible very early in the morning and late at night. I suggest upgrading to the rooms facing the courtyard. The hotel is large and can accommodate many guests, but it feels very private. The location is superb for shopping, and many restaurants are easily accessible on foot. My only "complaint" is that I quickly scanned my bill before we departed and did not catch a mistake until after I arrived home and began organizing my receipts. Someone else's breakfast mistakenly had been charged to our room. When the billing office told me when the charge was made and what it was for, I explained that we had not even checked into the hotel when when the charge was made, we had never ordered breakfast via room service, and we did not stay in the room to which that the food was delivered/billed. I asked the nice young lady with whom I spoke to review our travel records and please credit my account. She said she would take care of the error. This was two weeks ago, and I still have not been credited for the mistake. Tomorrow, I will place my fourth phone call. This is not a huge deal by any means, but is time-consuming and a little frustrating. And, this is not what I expected with regards to customer service from a hotel of this calibre.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the rooms facing the courtyard. Folks in Bev. Hills love to "punch it" at stop...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MontageBH1, Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read about the wonderful experience you had with our concierges. We are proud to have such great associates as part of our team and truly appreciate your positive feedback. I sent you a private message via TripAdvisor so we can connect directly as I would like to update your profile to reflect your view preference.

We do apologize for the confusion regarding your folio, but I was pleased to learn after an internal contact with our accounting department that this situation has been resolved.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide a review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Dave Hoffman
Los Gatos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Montage has the best location in Beverly Hills. Steps away from a multitude of world class dining and shopping.

The hotel is flawless. The rooms are spacious. The staff will accommodate a request promptly and with a smile. What more could you ask for? Seriously.

While I could write a dissertation about my recent stay with my family I'll just say that this is the best hotel staff we've ever encountered. They had robes and slippers waiting for the entire family. They delivered complimentary treats for the children and a gratis bottle of chilled Champagne in the honor bar for the adults. Great convenient appointments, like a TV in the Bathroom, a generous Water Closet, automatic lights, sheer curtains and drapes. As well as a TV remote that can shut everything down and control the temperature. Room service was quick and the food delicious.

The Montage Beverly Hills, truly Impeccable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I regularly travel all over and stay at what are considered the nicest hotels in the world. There is no hotel that I have stayed at that comes close to matching the unbelievable service I receive everytime I stay at the Montage. It really is "best in class".

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Montage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!