This was at least my fifth time staying here at the Montage Beverly Hills. I never written about it before. This is the quintessential Beverly Hills hotel experience coupled with the glamour that goes with it. Upon arrival you're greeted by the friendly staff and reception area and taken back by the assortment of high priced vehicles at the entrance. A courtesy car is also provided for your convenience, as long as you are traveling within a certain radius but almost every good restaurant is well within that. The drivers are polite and knowledgeable.
Check- in is always a pleasure and everyone seems to know your name. The layout of the hotel is nice but also remember that this hotel does encompass a whole block. On one occasion they gave me a room that seemed to be a 1/4 mile away from the elevator. When I asked to be changed the next room was closer but had a view of a brick wall. In a hotel of this caliber that is simply unacceptable. When making your room reservations please request that your room is not too far from the main elevators. I personally like the Jr. Suites. They are well appointed and fresh. The bathrooms are immaculate with double sinks and rain shower. The private sitting area is also nice as well as the balcony.
The spa and gym are also both well maintained. The gym is adequate and the amenities at the spa are incredible. Again the staff here are all courteous and knowledgeable. There is also a full salon and shop located on the spa level.
The restaurants at the hotel are also very good. Breakfast is done on the roof top next to the outdoor pool and offers wonderful views of the Hills. The pancakes and Eggs Benedict are both incredible. There is a recently opened Italian restaurant named Scarpetta. I have not yet tried it but seems to be very good from what people were saying. There is also a nice lounge that offers afternoon tea and a bar opposite it for drinks.
The roof top pool and cabanas are also a very nice way to take advantage of the wonderful weather. There is a staff that sets up your chairs and can serve you food and drinks ( try the Deleon Margarita). There seems to be adequate space for sunbathers and swimmers. The cabanas are also very nice with plush sitting and flat screen TV's.
Overall I must say that this is a marvelous place to stay. There are always celebrities walking around the lobby or simply blending in with other guests. It is truly a wonderful Beverly Hills experience.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.