“City luxury that sets the standard for all the rest!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Montage Memories
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
Santa Monica, CA
“City luxury that sets the standard for all the rest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Montage Beverly Hills prides itself on providing the highest quality in service & product and it delivers! I love hotels that are closer in size to a boutique hotel than the monstrous hotels which make you feel like you are on a cruise ship. From the minute you walk into the lobby adorned with exquisite flowers, you know you have entered a different world, one where you are a prized guest among few. The rooms are modern yet stylish and I love the separate, deep bathtub. I have thrown a number of small conferences, luncheons and been part of a 300 person charity gala and the food is always remarkably good as well as the service. The pool area overlooking the view of the city is a place you can spend an entire day happily. Love this place!

Room Tip: Ask very politely for an upgrade. Ask for a room that does not look out to the street.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

399 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I arrived at the Montage on Sat at noon for a 2 day stay expecting to check the bags as we normally would need to when we arrive much earlier than check-in time. Not at the Montage, not only were we checked in with a smile but we were taken to our room by the person working the front desk. We then had our bags delivered to our room and the gentleman took the time to explain how everything worked in the room and to inform us of our complimentary champagne. Throughout our stay everyone was more than happy to assist us in anything that we required and you could tell that customer service was a priority for this hotel. The roof top pool and dining area are terrific and the serivce there again is top notch. We had room service and also ate breakfast at the conservatory and thought both were worth the price. The bathroom was terrific with a rain showerhead coming from the ceiling which I had not seen at any hotel I have stayed at while also having a deep soaking tub with a tv. The walk in closet in our suite was huge! The decor for the room was elegant yet comfortable and I must say I am excitied already to plan another trip to the Montage in Beverly Hills! Well done...

Henderson, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

You know you're in Beverly Hills but you don't really feel like you're in Beverly Hills at this hotel. The staff was attentive and friendly when we arrived and greeted us by our first name and said I'd like to take you to your room. No coldness, only warmth. What, no waiting in line? Love it. When we got up to our room, our rep asked us a few questions, when would you like your room made up? Are you kidding? No one ever asks that.. amazing because we're always late to leave the room and always have to tell the cleaning person to come back later. It was so EASY. RELAXED. That's what I loved about it. Attentive but not stuffy service. Excellent. The restaurant Scarpetta was really good. Italian. The seating area across from it was a nice place to relax before dinner.
The location is excellent, right by all the Rodeo shops, Neiman Marcus, Saks, you name it. It's boutique-y but they really know how to do it right here. I saw someone walking around with the same dog as me and wished I brought mind too.

There is always a guy standing at the middle of the hall for you to ask questions. I LOVE this feature. Instead of you lining up at the front desk or trying to find the concierge, here he is... just waiting for you to ask him a question - love it! This is truly a 5 star luxury hotel based on ambience, service and location. Hats off to the staff who make their guests feel welcome.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Merida, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Nice area, the building has a long adjacent garden (beautifully manicured) making an open court yard, there are some excellent restaurants next to the hotel, and you can take a table outside by the garden and enjoy the view. There were many parties and weddings taking place at the hall, during the days we stayed, and Hollywood stars walking by here and there. The rooms are very comfortable and well equipped, but it can be noisy and a good night sleep is not a warranty. Service was nice and very attentive; breakfast was average except for the nutela pancakes, yummy!

Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I was staying at the global sales conference at the Montage Beverly Hills and have to say that the hotel is absolutely stunning! I've had a truly amazing experience, felt like home away from home where every single person is so friendly. The stuff indeed is exeptional and incredibly attentive. I am definately recommending the hotel to anyone staying in BH as everything in it - the location, acoomodation, dining and service - is just fantastic.
Every event held in Montage BH is an absolute success and unforgetable experience!

PS And what a helpful concierge!!Their work was truly outstanding.
PPS: and dining on the rooftop with incredible views on BH.... just wow

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Long Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I try to make a "date night" once a week and this time we splurged a bit more to enjoy a one night stay at the Montage Beverly Hills. It was a perfect get-away without having to jump on a plane. We were greeted with friendly staff and a personalized note in German (since my husband is from Germany). We enjoyed drinks at one of their cocktail lounges during the evening and swam on their rooftop pool and sauna and had an amazing breakfast in the morning. Only a stones throw away from Rodeo Dr shopping, my husband and I felt like we were truly on a vacation away from our normal Long Beach routine. I would recommend this hotel to anyone if they get the opportunity to stay in Beverly Hills. I want to thank Peter Elefson and Thomas Amann for setting it up!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I am writing this review while wrapping up my stay at Montage BH for a sales and marketing conference. I am so blown away by the service shown during my stay, I couldn't resist writing a review before I was out the door. The property is beautiful and the food is magnificent, but most important, the staff here is truly remarkable. Every interaction has been above pleasant. The most outstanding moment came yesterday when one of the banquet servers approached me to inquire if I would again require a vegetarian option (I had requested one the day before) - how she remembered that small detail is beyond me, but it really impressed me. My only regret.... I did not get her name so that I could share with management.

I would highly recommend Montage Beverly Hills if you are looking for a first class conference experience in LA.

• Stayed May 2012
MontageBH1, Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, May 19, 2012
Many thanks for your wonderful comments of Montage Beverly Hills on TripAdvisor! Your compliments are sincerely appreciated, and even more so considering you are in the hospitality industry. We are certainly fortunate to have such an amazing team of associates. I am glad that their extraordinary efforts contributed to a wonderful stay.

Montage is committed to creating lasting relationships with our guests and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,
David Hoffman, Hotel Manager

Been to Montage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!