We have traveled to Los Angeles on both business and pleasure for 14 years. We used to stay at the Hotel Bel Air until it closed for two years for renovations. At that time we switched to The Montage and have never looked back althought he Hotel Bel Air recently reopened. The service is impeccable, the staff are amazing, the restaurant and pool area is wonderful and the rooms are immaculate and very large. It is well located in Bev Hills and all shopping (worth doing) is within walking distance as are some of the best restaurants and cupcake shops!
The Spa and Workout facilities are large and very well appointed. Even the shop in the spa has some surprisingly nice things!
A Must in Bev Hills!
- Also Known As:
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel
- Montage Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Montage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from Rodeo Drive, the luxurious Montage Beverly Hills features 201 guestrooms, inclusive of 55 suites; two restaurants, including renowned chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta; the 20,000-square-foot, two-story Spa Montage; and a rooftop pool with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Amex, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Montage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.