My husband and I stayed at the Claremont in December and even though the hotel is beautiful the service is terrible. All the way from the check in to the bartender to the waiters they all lack customer service skills. We gave the hotel another chance in march as we thought that just maybe it was an off day for everyone. Not such luck. It was still bad. For such a classy hotel, the service truly doesn't match the premises. Very disappointed. Will stick to the Fairmont or Mark Hopkins. Their service is outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1915, the Claremont has pampered guests at the level expected of a AAA Four-Diamond award winning hotel. With stress melting spa treatments, a wide range of fitness options, special events, live music, and endless culinary delights, you’ll find the Claremont engaging - even if you choose to simply engage in quality time alone. We deliver attentive service with a gracious hospitality casual enough to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Claremont Hotel Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claremont Hotel Club Berkeley
- Claremont Hotel Club And Spa
- Claremont Resort Berkeley
- Claremont Hotel Berkeley