We had a reservation for a wedding in Berkeley. We showed up after landing in SFO at 9PM. The room we were given smelled like bug spray. We ask for a King with a view. We got a twin with no view and "eau de bug spray". We ask for another room. Steerage on the Titanic. No bug spray but a 1970's era heating air conditioning unit that sounded like a pickup truck full of beer cans. We left. I can not recommend the Claremont Hotel. I can recommend the Fairmont in SF where we finally ended up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1915, the Claremont has pampered guests at the level expected of a AAA Four-Diamond award winning hotel. With stress melting spa treatments, a wide range of fitness options, special events, live music, and endless culinary delights, you’ll find the Claremont engaging - even if you choose to simply engage in quality time alone. We deliver attentive service with a gracious hospitality casual enough to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Claremont Hotel Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claremont Hotel Club And Spa
- Claremont Hotel Club Berkeley
- Claremont Resort Berkeley
- Claremont Hotel Berkeley