I stayed at the Double Tree Berkeley Marina after a draining meeting at UC Berkeley. It is conveniently located near the campus and a long strip of small authentic and original restaurants. The hotel is near the water and far from freeway traffic. I had a quiet and restful night. The front desk staff was warm and friendly, as well as housekeeping staff who helped me around the property. The hotel was clean and I was given a bedroom with vaulted ceilings(!), I felt there was so much space... I would definitely stay there again and recommend to my friends for a close getaway R&R.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel Berkeley
- Doubletree Berkeley
- Berkeley Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Area, San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge usher guests into our elegant lobby. Our beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites include private balconies or patios, and are available with Berkeley Hills, Courtyard, or Marina views. Our 378 guest rooms include all the comforts of home, including high-speed Internet access and luxurious Sweet Dreams beds. Guests are also offered fine hotel amenities, which include an indoor family pool and spa, indoor lap pool, well-equipped Fitness Center, and sauna. Enjoy the finest in California cuisine at our waterfront restaurant, Bay Grille, or relax with your favorite beverage at sunset in the Bay Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.