I spent 4 nights at this hotel and was very comfortable and quiet. I've stayed here w/ my family in the past and will do so in the future. The gym is clean and has treadmills w/ their own TV's. The marina is lovely and has an excellent view of San Francisco. I had trouble accessing the internet from my room, but it was no problem in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel Berkeley
- Doubletree Berkeley
- Berkeley Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Area, San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge usher guests into our elegant lobby. Our beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites include private balconies or patios, and are available with Berkeley Hills, Courtyard, or Marina views. Our 378 guest rooms include all the comforts of home, including high-speed Internet access and luxurious Sweet Dreams beds. Guests are also offered fine hotel amenities, which include an indoor family pool and spa, indoor lap pool, well-equipped Fitness Center, and sauna. Enjoy the finest in California cuisine at our waterfront restaurant, Bay Grille, or relax with your favorite beverage at sunset in the Bay Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.