“Urban Gem!” 3 of 5 stars

Colorado Springs
53 attraction reviews
“Urban Gem!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for business, I hoped to find a nice place for a 45 minute walk. This little park completely exceeded my expectations! The footpath is in good shape (recently paved) and the bay views are spectacular. Very important to me was that I felt perfectly safe walking here as a lone lady, even at sundown.

Visited January 2013

Berkeley, CA
9 attraction reviews
“Great for bicycling and walking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I ride our bikes on the shoreline trail all the time. (tripadvisor asked for the month of visit, but we've been coming here regularly for years and the park gets better and better). We also walk around Cesar Chavez Park often. Go to this park!

Visited September 2012