“Just the ticket!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Vegetarian
San Diego
“Just the ticket!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had seen a show and needed a late night slice. We started googling around and to our shock, lots of Berkeley pizzerias were already closed at 11 PM, and some of those that were open didn't serve slices. So we blindly chose Lanesplitter just because it met those two criteria, though I have driven by it many times, on San Pablo just around the corner from University. Score! It had a really nice vibe and you could take out or order in. We ordered some slices then slid into a table, and discovered the place also had a great beer selection and a great bartender. Summary: good pizza, good beer, good prices, good vibe!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Duluth, Minnesota
“Neighborhood pizza pub.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Berkeley before visiting friends. With a huge assortment of different ethnic food, I talked my wife into this place. I had the pizza and beer, and my wife the pizza and salad. The thin crust pizza and salad were excellent. The beer selection was very large. The waitress was pleasant and helpful, as I was not at all familiar with the local beers. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited March 2014
Berkeley, California
“Nice neighborhood pizza place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I've come here a few times for pizza and beer. They do carry out orders too.

The venue is pretty cool, they have a bar and plenty of seating. The pizza itself is thin crust, which is usually my preference. It wasn't the best I've ever had but I liked it quite a bit and am happy to support the local place when I am in the mood for a slice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
albany
“Good Pizza and cool ambiance.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Summer time is much more fun with me and my family since my husband is off to work (teacher). We hit the road going here and there and for the third time we decided to have our lunch at this cool place Lanesplitter. Wow! the lunch special was really great "cheap so to speak" and ended up for another round and my kids are digging their slices of pizza and asking for more. The server was so helpful and really knows what he was doing since we are having 2 kids with us. High ceiling and wide space and no worries about bumping another customers.I am definitely satisfied with the service and the pizza as well.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley, California
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

They have very good pizzas and will substitute or change something easily. They are a little pricey but the quality is worth it. They are in our neighborhood so it is a fun place to go when you don't feel like cooking.

Visited May 2012