“Decent Food-Horrible Service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Southern California
“Decent Food-Horrible Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I have been to many restaurants but never have I had a staff member scold me just for asking to turn the fan off. Her exact quote was "do you want me to turn the fan off or get your order" all I can say is "WOW" I don't know how she has a job. when you first arrive you have to seat yourself and then wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more for someone to even acknowledge your presence. It took almost five minutes before we even got menus, and then we got Ms. Personality, who just a few minutes prior told us that someone would be with us in a few minutes (little did I know it would be her)
The food is alright at this location we ordered the prime rib and it was decent but not worth running back for, maybe you need to just order the BBQ. I had high hopes for this place but after that visit I wont be back anytime soon.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Beverly Hills, California
“Tasty barbecue, decent priced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Quick service, good food. Hawaiian style chicken my favorite.

Visited December 2011
Long Beach, CA
“Local History Keeps Going”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have a client that wants to meet a couple of times a month and he always requests C&P. He and I both remember the place fondly from our childhoods. Food is good and plentiful (not good for my diet). If you're looking for BBQ, this easily gets a 4 Star... if rating were based on comparison with all it would be more on the 3 Star level.

Visited October 2011