“Not a good visit” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Beaumont, California
“Not a good visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went to Applebee's to watch a few football games last week. I sat at the bar and after about 15 minutes of no service and nobody around I asked a few customers if the bar was even open. A girl came out of the back a few minutes later and walked by me several times before even asking me if she could help me. I ordered a beer and I couldn't believe it when she started making drinks for a girl who walked over and gave an order after I told her what I wanted. I finally got my beer about 25 minutes after I sat down. To be fair, I usually receive excellent service when I go. I believe the girls name was Britt or something similar.

Fullerton, CA
“Less than average place and food at best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took my adult kids there for a hopefully nice and enjoyable dinner which was not even close! The atmosphere was okay, the service was average, and the food was just not that good. I made a huge mistake and ordered their most expensive steak, I quickly remembered the rule on good steaks. If you want to get a high quality steak, you must go to a good steak house not a casual, noisy, crowded restaurant with low quality food on the menu. I learned a lesson and I won't forget it for a long time to come. The appetizers we ordered were just average and overall nothing to go back there again for. None of us was impressed, we ate the food and didn't get sick but very safe to say that we won't go back there again.

Visited June 2013
Hemet, California, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The menu is ever changing and the food is delicious, the staff is very happy to serve you. They offer very different meals from other restaurants.

Visited August 2012
Riverside, California
“Wednesday Dining Disaster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The restaurants 30% off Wednesdays deal seems an attractive idea, and our previous visits have been good, unfortunately the influx of customers now seems to overwhelm all the restaurants systems, service, food, and friendliness!
I would avoid the temptation to take advantage of the Wednesday discount it is not worth the hassle of crowds, poor food and very poor service. Our recent experience of the Wednesday fiasco convinced us to not repeat the mistake, we will in future try another night, and maybe it will prove to be more of a value for money visit, Wednesday certainly is not!
Beaumont does not have wide range of dining options therefore we will give this local Applebee's another chance to redeem itself.
The list of negative issues we encountered are too numerous to mention, suffice to say it was a disaster.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“No complaints wonderful people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Nice food, wonderful prices, Love their salads. Clean restaurant friendly people Would eat there anytime