“Fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars

2X Point Package
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Banning
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010 via mobile

While spending 6 nights in the area shopping at the outlet malls that are just down the street and playing at morongo which was about a 10 min freeway drive, we stayed here it was perfect for us. We recieved a $89 gov rate on a very clean spacious suite. We startecever morning in their little gym and followed with their complimentary breakfast. This will definitely be where we stay for our future visits

• Stayed November 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reseda,Calif
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My wife and I decited to stop at the Hampton Inn and we were not sorry. From the moment we walked in the front doors we were treated like FAMILY. The hotel staff make us feel as if we were in a 5 star resort hotel. The rooms were spotless and the flat screen TV's were wonderful. Breakfast was as good as you would want and the dinning area was kept spotless the entire time we were eating. The staff was GREAT. I can't believe that a hotel in Banning could offer such GREAT service... Thank you Hampton Inn for a wonderful stay.....

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I would not use any other hotel while on our vacation to Banning! This place is family friendly and clean. The breakfast is just right! And the coffee is terrific! And if I am on the go and If I don't have enough time to sit and eat, they have a nice breakfast lunch bag ready for you to take on the road! quick energy snack, fruit and delicious muffin! Charlene our breakfast host is great for conversation, and serves with excellence! I wish I could mention the whole staff they are all very friendly and courteous...Thank you Hampton Inn, You always make us feel at home!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

I'm usually not a big fan of Hampton Inn hotels and I try not to stay in them if at all possible, but on a recent trip it was a necessity to book this hotel for the night. And wow, was I pleasantly surprised! This is a very, very nice property!

Our room was very large and well laid out. We were in a King Bed Studio Suite. An open sink area that was separate from the shower / toilet was a plus. The room also had a large wet bar with a refrigerator and microwave. An ample desk was great for working, as was the free internet access.

The room had a very comfortable bed and a couch / sitting area too. There are several different floor plans and room layouts here, so my room may not have been a typical one. In fact, when we checked in our non-smoking room REEKED of smoke! It was horrible! Luckily they were able to move us to the room next door that was not smoky at all. I don't know why on earth smokers insist on smoking in a NON-SMOKING room! It is just impossible to get that cigarette stink out of a room.

The bathroom was light, bright and very clean. The bathroom amenities were lacking (poor quality shampoo, lotion, conditioner and teeny tiny bars of soap) but were consistent with an average roadside hotel (including plastic-wrapped disposable glasses). The shower was equipped with a non-slip tub and a WaterPik showerhead. This Hampton Inn was a bit more upscale than most, with nice granite countertops and soft bedding. The furnishings were more modern and were extremely tasteful. The hotel felt and looked pretty new. The room even had a lap desk - a nice perk! I was also pleased with the overall lighting in the room. Most rooms nowadays don't have enough lighting but this room was very bright and cheerful. The air conditioning unit worked fantastically - we were super cool all night long!

The hotel has a modest outdoor swimming pool and hot tub that appeared to be very well maintained. The hotel was in a safe location right off the highway -- and I mean RIGHT NEXT to the highway. We had a room facing the pool area so the highway noise did not bother me at all. I didn't even hear any ambient road noise. If you are sensitive to noise, however, make sure you ask for a room on the "quiet side" of the property.

There are also several restaurants in the vicinity (sit down and fast food). The hotel also has a small "pantry" store next to the front desk that sells snacks, drinks and other personal items.

The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast in the morning. The breakfast bar had a few cold cereals (Raisin Bran, Fruit Loops and Cheerios), some fruit salad, oatmeal, yogurt, hot coffee / hot chocolate / hot tea, fruit juice, some hot items that weren't too tasty (breakfast potatoes, sausage patties, scrambled eggs), some pastries, bagels, toast, muffins, and a make your own waffle iron. Not a fancy breakfast by any means, but a very nice assortment - especially when you consider that it's part of your room rate.

The hotel wasn't super fancy, but it was very comfortable, attractive and clean. This is a great property if you are passing through the area and traveling by car. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

Nice room, friendly staff...couldn't sleep due to the freeway next to it. Free breakfast: powdered eggs. Waffles were the best thing.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Chattanogga, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wow! The staff at this hotel is the best I've experienced in a long long time. Traveling a far distance from home for over 3 weeks, the staff made us feel like we were already back at home. Nichole at the front desk was particulary friendly and helpful when we needed to leave our luggage at the front desk at 9am for a few ours while we shopped at the Cabazon outlets. Breakfast at this hotel was also fantasic the next morning. I'll never stay anywhere else when im back in Banning.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Tampa Bay area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for four nights to visit a relative to begin a month-long trip throughout California, and after a couple of days we wanted to take this hotel and room with us throughout the vacation. First, the King-bed room is large, the largest I've experienced for a regular room rate. I has a seperate kitchen area with large counter and sink, a living-room and office area and separate room for the shower and toilet. It was beautifully furnished. The night we checked in we heard an infant crying through the adjoining doors inside the room and it didn't let up, so we asked to move to another room and the staff happily accommodated us. Which brings up the next best thing about the hotel: it's staff. Customer service seems to be emphasized more nowadays at the major hotel chains, but this group was the best yet...couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. When the business center internet connection went down briefly, the hotel manager insisted I use his office to print out something I needed. We got to know the woman who handled the breakfast bar so well that she hugged us when we left. The breakfast is better than average for a free, serve-yourself meal, and the front desk has breakfasts packed in gift bags for those on the run. I'm sure there are occasional problems at this hotel as there are at any establishment, but we didn't experience them and we're confident the staff will handle them if asked.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont? Share your experiences!