“Excellent value for a comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Park Inn

Grand Park Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baldwin Park
Grand Park Inn
You added Grand Park Inn to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13921 Francisquito Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA 91706   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Baldwin Park
San Diego, California
“Excellent value for a comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

I stayed here a couple years ago and it was an okay experience...a little outdated but the staff was friendly and the room was decent.

So I decided to stay again last week (despite the tripadvisor reviews, because there aren't many choices in Baldwin Park) and hope that they improved their rooms.

My stay this time was better than I expected! They replaced some of the furniture, and the room was very clean. Its nice to see that the owners cared enough to make improvements because not that many budget motels make the effort, especially in this economy.

All in all I had a great stay for what I paid for. Definitely will come back again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

This hotel sucked! It took us 10 minutes to finally get the room key to go in the slot. Right when we walked in it smelled terrible! I checked out the be and there were hairs everywhere! I went to take a shower and there were tons of hairs in the tub! There was one mini towel in the whole room and thats it, plus it had hairs on it. So we had to get more towels. It was the slowest service ever! I will never ever stay there again in my life.

Stayed March 2010
KANSAS CITY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

Never ever stay at this armpit of a motel unless you want the local sheriff knocking on you door at 3am looking for drugs. This is normal according to the local agency. It has a reputation for being a favorite for local drug dealers because it's freeway close with plenty of restaurants near-by..

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

The Grand Park Inn is just about 1/4 from where my 83 yr old Mother lives. My daughter and I decided to stay at the Inn. The woman on the phone was very kind. I told her I was traveling with my daughter and she made sure we were in a quiet spot on the 3rd floor.
When we arrived the front lobby was very clean, nothing too fancy but clean. The kind lady at the front desk was helpful and nice.
This place is not like a spa hotel, it is very basic. The towels are thin (but plenitful) , the beds are not the best quality and the pool is small. The wireless was only $3 a day, a nice worker offered to carry our suitcases up 3 floors and the rooms were cleaned very well. I wouldn't recommend this for a vacation but I would if you need to stay somewhere inexpensive. PS. There is an In-N-Out across the street-that was a big plus for my teen !

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2008

The Grand Park Inn has a lovely lobby and those behind the counter were very pleasant and friendly. My husband was there on business, so we were simply looking for a decent (inexpensive) place to sleep. Our room was good-sized and had a larger-than-dorm-room refrigerator. The mattress was hard, but comfortable enough. Cable TV is provided, but no channel listing was available. Our room was on the 2nd floor in the back (not facing the freeway). Access was from the outside - no inside hallway. The windows don't open, so no fresh air, but the air conditioner / heater worked well. Bath towels are small and thin - really not a whole lot larger than a hand-towel. However, I asked, and received, extra towels. The swimming pool is clean. The chairs around the pool are miserably uncomfortable - hard plastic. Coffee is provided in the hotel lobby. Breakfast is coffee and individually wrapped sweet rolls - like the kind you would get from a vending machine. That's it - coffee and rolls. We paid $55 / night so didn't expect many amenities. Lots of parking available. Charge of $3.00 / day for internet service. We would stay here again for business, but cannot recommend this as a great place to stay if on vacation.

• Liked — Inexpensive and convenient.
  • Disliked — Charge of $3.00 / day for internet.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Grand Park Inn? Share your experiences!