“Reservation/Accessibility issues” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park

You added Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park to your Saves list
Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center, Baldwin Park, CA 91706   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bakersfield, California
“Reservation/Accessibility issues”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

See below. Didn 't get a chance to stay due to accessibility issues.I booked a reservation speaking directly to a hotel representative to ensure that I could obtain a room that was 'accessible'. I needed to have a room with a bathroom with handrails. I was assured that my request would be accomodated. When I checked on the website to see the rooms, the room description for two beds stated mobility accessibility was not an option. When I called the hotel directly I was told that the only way I could have an accessible room was with a king size bed. I subsequently had to cancel my reservation. I shudder to think what would have happened had I arrived late in the afternoon to find out my needs could not be met.

Room Tip: I booked a reservation speaking directly to a hotel representative to ensure that I could obtain a r...
Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Stayed here with the family when we came to California for a wedding. It was a little hard to find since we ended up in the Home Depot parking lot thanks to the GPS but after driving around it, found this Hotel. It is very clean and the staff was friendly. They have a pool and a restaurant that currently is being renovated. They also have a small gym with some treadmills, which helped since I needed to stay active. The place seemed secure since I would see security patrolling the area all the time. The room was spacious and clean and had a mini-fridge in it. If I was in the area again, I would stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Getting to the hotel is a bit of a challenge. We seemed to be in the Home Depot parking lot awhile searching for the hotel. However, once there, we were delighted with the hotel and the excellent service provided by the staff. Most Courtyards offer standard type amenities and this one was no exception. But this particular Courtyard was operating in the middle of renovations, so it was interesting to see how the staff and managers measured up to the challenge of meeting guests' expectations in the middle of the mess. I give them all an A+. They had converted one of the conference rooms to a restaurant so breakfast could be served. You would never have known this was a makeshift operation. They had plenty of attentive staff on hand who ensured you got your breakfast quickly and could get on the way with business promptly. The rooms were very clean. Bed was comfortable. There is free wi-fi in all rooms. Check-in and check-out were handled smoothly. I asked for some little creamers for my room coffee and 2 people went flying to get them for me,. There is a lot of security in the hotel: keyed elevators, etc.
I would definitely stay here again. Access is good and the noise level in the rooms is practically nonexistent. Kudoes to the staff of the Courtyard.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Wayland, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Although my GPS kept routing me through the Home Depot parking lot, this was a good location. The hotel is undergoing some renovations but was well prepared so as not to inconvenience the guests. Highly recommend. Friendly staff!

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Madera
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We booked on Hotels.com and for $5.00 a person we added a breakfast, which was well worth the money. The room was nice, very roomy and clean. I was told it would have a frig and it didn't, that was a little disappointing. The view was of people's back yards but since were not there to lounge in the hotel, just to sleep and eat breakfast and it defiantly meet our needs and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
san francisco
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Old, outdated. Our ac didn't get below 74. Noisy, heard people going to the bathroom, coughing etc. Very thin walls.

• Stayed November 2011
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Our room was on the 3rd floor.
The pool/hot tub area was directly below.
There were people mingling there each night until 2-3am.
Very loud.
Fire alarm was pulled 2 nights in a row.
This alarm was false.
Unable to be turned off for at least 15 minutes.
It went off at 1:30am last night and 3am tonight.
All the desk says is we are very sorry.
Sleep deprived and won't stay here again.
We did have an excellent maid.
Will leave her a tip.

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park? Share your experiences!