“Alma is the best !!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Bakersfield
Hesperia, California
“Alma is the best !!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stay at the vagabond weekly for work and the customer service delivered by Alma at the front desk can't be beat. Smooth speedy check in every week. Reservations for the following week is automatic and we almost always get the same room so it keeps the routine flowing. I certainly see success at a large accommodation company in Alma's future!!!

• Stayed July 2014
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We are very happy to serve all of our guests at Vagabond inn south. Alma is a great asset to our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Jackie Mooers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bakersfield, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The girl at the front desk was so nice to me and my family when we walked in to get a room. She made sure the stay we had was enjoyable. She was awesome and we will return for another stay

Xoxoxoxo

A satisfied customer

Room Tip: The best rooms are in the front by the office :)
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I came down for Fourth of July weekend and we really enjoyed the hospitality and great customer service from Alma. She made sure we had enough towels and was very kind hearted. Alma, thanks once again for making us feel like we were home.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. Alma is a wonderful asset to our hotel and we are very happy to hear that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable. We hope to see you in the near future!

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

First of I would like to say that my stay was amazing the rooms are Clean my experiences was wonderful, the staff was amazing and real helpful especial one of the girls in the front I believe her name is Alma H. she had such a positive attitude very nice and friendly made me feel like I was at home.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Alma is a great asset to our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Martinez, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The old adage you get what you pay for rings true here. I could pick this place apart but I won't bother what you get here is a room that's decent for the price. Sure you could do better but expect to pay twice the price. Here's a tip get a room on the back side of the office where there is less traffic noise.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate all feedback from our guests. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The stay at vagabond was great. My husband and I loved the service we were attended by Lily she was welcoming. Rooms were nice and quiet. We'd come back to stay there again. Thank you Lily for the great service and hospitality made our stay welcoming.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate your business and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again sometime in the near future!

Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My experience was excellent i had Great service from Lilly she was very helpful and was able to get us into a room quick it was perfect size for me & my husband. After driving for so long it was definitely worth the wait. It was very clean. Will be coming back next time I'm in town. Overall I was very satisfied with my visit.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Lily is a great asset to our hotel and we are very happy to hear that she was so helpful. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Jackie Mooers

Been to Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South? Share your experiences!