“Good place to rest” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Bakersfield
fresno, United States
“Good place to rest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stay at this Best Western due to it`s proximity to our work area. It is quiet and located off the I-5. There is a Jack in the Box and IHOP located within walking distance. Have never experienced any problems while staying here. Staff and management are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Modesto, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've had the worst hotel experience ever at this hotel or should i say "Motel" I have had better service at Super 8. The front desk clerk was the worst ever he gave me attitude when i complained about the carpet in my room and the stains on the floor, I believe his last name was Mr. Ayala. I was so mortified by the stinch from the carpet and the odor that came from the room next door which was a pet room. I asked to speak with the hotel manager Mr. Kamrul to see if i could be moved but the hotel acted as if there were no other room available for me to be placed in, keep in mind this was in Bakersfield Ca which is pretty much north of no where. I promised the hotel manager that i was going to notify anyone i could to never stay at this hotel because of the horrible experience i had.

Room Tip: My advise stay away from this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

It was over priced, no where to sit at breakfast, the pool was discusting and the maids never bothered to clean the room. They also messed up the billing I paid cash and they charged the room to my Credit card. I had to contact my bank to dispute the charge. WE asked for additional towels as we had a child with us and that went un serviced. Overall I would not waste my time going to this hotel even though it was the closest one to the event I was attending.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in need of some renovation and lacks the cleanliness I am used to from this chain.
Iyem (hope I am spelling his name right), the night clerk, was super helpful! When they did not have a non-smoking room available, he incited me to inspect the room before making the decision to stay. He was helpful, patient and pleasant.
Excellent customer service!

• Stayed September 2013
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This isn't a hotel. It's a hotel. Room is disgusting. There are two flies sharing the room. The window sill has dirt and dropping from some gross insect or who knows what. I refuse to open the curtain to clean it up. I should have driven the 25 miles east to stay in the city. Don't stay at the motel. It should be shut down for health violations. I'm wearing my socks to walk around on the rug.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Roseville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was a nice halfway stop for our family trip to Southern California. The hotel was convenient, comfortable and clean. My sons enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. There is a nice sized refrigerator in the room that held a lot of our cooler items. There was not enough towels and when we called the front desk and new set was delivered within a few minutes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dublin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I would rate this hotel poor. Had a problem with flies, internet did not work well, hard to get to. And noisy. The hotel room was not very clean, water pessure did not work. The is the second Best Western in Bakersfield that I have stayed in this one was worse then the first and I gave that one a low rating too. May be third time is a charm?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!