“great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Bakersfield
Victorville, California, United States
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

me and my crew travel alot. this is one of the best hotels we have stayed at in a while.all the way from check in to check out 10 days later and in between.the staff here is amazing. rooms are clean we were well taken care of.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here for one night on route from las Vegas to Carmel. We found the room to be a decent enough size and had no complaints about the cleanliness. The breakfast that was included in the price was basic and to be honest for the facilities on offer I found the price to be steep. If we were to stay in the area on a stopover again I would certainly shop around as many hotels nearby seemed to have far more competitive prices

San Diego, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Although the rooms looked clean, our kids knees and feet were completely black after playing on the floor for a couple of hours. Also, dining is VERY limited in the area. We had to drive to the next exit to get dinner or eat at Ihop. The pool is extremely small. If you're just passing through this hotel is ok, but don't take your shoes off until you hit the bed! Breakfast was acceptable, with self serve waffle maker, cereal juice and muffins.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I do not recommend this Hotel to any humans or animals. If you need a night sleep this is not the place. Find the next closet one. I am sure it will be much better than this hotel. Best Western is suppose to hold high standards. This was a joke....

Medford, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

They kept no record of my stay. I can not get my rewards for it. They posted a hold of over $300 on my card that has been there for days now, after they charged the $100 for the room. The staff was rude, including the manager who kept bossing around the girl at the desk. They tried to charge me a pet fee for a service animal, but came out to my car to tell me she took it off, but they were still putting me in a pet on the bottom floor instead of a suite like I wanted, which I think is still considered discrimination because service animals are supposed to be granted access everywhere, even restaurants. The room was decent sized but poor remodel quality, a common theme in the four different cities I stayed in. They also didn't offer shampoo and lotion, etc. because they have dispensers on the walls.

Room Tip: There are two other Best Western's to choose from in this city. I suggest going to them. Thi...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Huntington Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have to say - I showed up at 10am and they were able to get me in for early checkin, offering be breakfast while I waited for housekeeping to finish (a mere 10 min).
Room was very nice, bed comfy, granite countertops in bathroom. Our room was not facing I5, so can't complain about noise (that would be room 201) and no complaints about hearing anything thru the walls. And I can't believe people are complaining about the smell - for goodness sake - the dairy lots are so close. As if Best Western could do anything about that! Goes with the territory.
Only complaint - low water pressure in shower.

Room Tip: Room 201 - no problem with noise levels from I5.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!