“Loyal Hilton Customer” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 57 Hotels in Bakersfield
Long Beach, United States
“Loyal Hilton Customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Overall great staff, love the location as it relates to my Bakersfield monthly business trips. Lobby and restaurant look great with all of the recent upgrades. The rooms need a little TLC. I’m a loyal Hilton customer & thank you for caring enough in providing this format for customer feedback / Steve

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Highland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed here for work and I loved the room. It was nice and big and the air conditioner work great! the room was about 70 degrees and outside it was 100...lol. The room was spacious and the hotel was very nice and clean. I would stay here again....

santa maria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff were so helpful, often anticipating my needs. I always found my room clean and well stocked with fresh towels and toiletries. The staff were always accommodating and attentive. It seemed to me that everyone that worked there was always in a great mood and it showed in how they interacted with me. Also, appearance and cleanliness of the lobby and hall ways clearly showed that the staff employed there really cared about were they worked. A kind of reflection on the type of individuals employed by Hilton, if you will. The rooms were surprisingly quite and smelled fresh. Everything worked just fine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Bakersfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Thank you for the awesome experience that my family and I had while we stayed at your hotel! The room was clean and the fridge in the room was so convenient for us! I will def be staying there next year when we come back for our annual convention or any other time that we go out of town and need a room to stay in!!Thank you so much and the staff at the front desk were super friendly! Also the cookie at check in was so delicious!! =) Oh yes and my 5 year old son who is beyond picky cannot stop talking about how comfortable the beds were!! LOL. Thank you again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I just completed a five night stay at the hotel and I am completely satisfied with my stay. From the moment you walk in the lobby you feel a great sense of welcome the staff that has dedicated themselves making everyone comfortable. The rooms are clean but the some the furnishings need to be refresehed, but overall, nice place to stay,

Fresno, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Everything was great, but you need more elevators available as my wife has trouble walking so much. I enjoyed your pool, very refreshing. We'll be back next June again with the Eagles The room was great and my wife enjoyed very much-she worked on puzzles, read, took naps at her leisure. We loved the balcony, gave us a chance for fresh air right from our room.

El Segundo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Passing through the area and chose to stay at this property for the night. Expected high quality from a DoubleTree and we were not disappointed. Matt at the Front Desk made us feel welcome and took great care of us making sure we had a nice room far from the highway and overlooking the pool area. The room was very clean, spacious and very comfortable. Can't beat the comfort of the beds - slept great! Great location with shopping and restaurants are conveniently close, within walking distance. Carl in the restaurant provided great service during breakfast and the food was excellent. I'm sorry we couldn't have stayed longer, but we will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield? Share your experiences!