I stayed here in Feb. of 2006, and was pleasantly surprise. My husband and I had been driving all day (moving from Tx to WA) and were very tired. I didn't think it would be a good hotel from the area, but it was very quiet and we were on the first floor right by the front door. They were out of their cheapest rooms and gave us a nice room with a couch and microwave and big bed for about $60. They even put us on the first floor buy the front door, and that was such a relief! I really didn't want to walk too far, I was so tired. The breakfast wasn't special, but they had waffles, and my husband and I got full. The location was great since we were just passing through, but very quiet, slept well. It wasn't the newest hotel, but it was clean. It was one of the best experiences I have had at a hotel. I would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Ramada Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Ramada Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to provide comfortable and relaxing accommodations, exceptional guest service, and thoughtful amenities that will satisfy the needs of today's leisure or business traveler. Our all-suite limited-service property features rooms with a single king bed, two double beds, Jacuzzi spa suites, and a fully-equipped apartment suite. With standard in-room amenities like a mini-fridge, microwave, sofabed, and free Wi-Fi, you will find a great combination of quality, outstanding service, and value at Ramada Limited Bakersfield North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Limited Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.