“HORRIBLE!” 1 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 57 Hotels in Bakersfield
“HORRIBLE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I live in town but booked a room here as a surprise for my husband for our 12th anniversary. Brooke at the front desk checked me in around 11/12 and I went to the room to set it up. Remote controlled candles, our personal bedding, an ipod dock with a tablet connected, and much more. When I left, I put the "do not disturb" sign on my door. We showed up around 10pm to take my husband to our room. Right away I knew something was wrong cuz the do not disturb sign was gone. Next, our keys didn't work. Went down to the desk and was given a hard key for the actual door. Go back to the room only to get yelled at by people inside OUR room! Brooke gave my room WITH ALL MY STUFF IN IT to other people! The new desk clerk, Nick,had to escort me into MY room to gather my now USED BEDDING off the "USED" bed, my clothing, my USED candles, my electronics and the guy was sitting ON MY PILLOW! To say this was horrible is an understatement. Nick was great in handling the matter, the manager Kenneth Park however, not so great. I went the next day TWICE to speak with him. He was called, tools I was wanting to talk to him but he says he isn't coming in til Monday. I'm sorry but, this wasn't a small mistake. It was a HUGE mistake an I feel he should have made the trip to come talk to me. BAD EXPERIENCE and the hotel isn't that nice. Stay at the Days Inn next door, way better.

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
MOUNT SHASTA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had drunk young people in the hallway from 330 to 5 o'clock and nobody seem to do anything about it I think I would've asked them to leave. The wallpaper was peeling off the bathroom very tacky. First room they put us in smelled so they gave us another room Which was a little better. I knew when I saw the room for $71 a night it was just too cheap never again

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed there twice, a week at a time. First time was ok second time, different room, was not. There were roaches which I cant deal with. Nice people work there and were helpful.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you have a discount card that would make it fair value. I found the hotel itself to be well located for an easy in and out when on a road trip. There apparently were better locations for getting a good meal without having to get into your car and going to exit 26.
It was hot in our room on the first floor. A non-smoking room which did not smell of smoke but the hallways certainly did. The staff were extremely helpful including the kitchen staff. But the breakfast is minimal, and yogurt options would be appreciated as there was no protein option. The coffee was not just bad, it was terrible, it would be nice if the hotel improved on it.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good location. Need a better selection. for breakfast, more proteins, less carbs and more fruits.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Limited Bakersfield North? Share your experiences!