“The staff was very helpful. I asked for the location of a...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #28 of 57 hotels in Bakersfield

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I checked into Ramada Bakersfield last week for a last minute stay. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel for it was super clean and the service was pretty spectacular.
The customer service of the employees there were outstanding. I had several requests during my stay and they went above and beyond with every single one of my requests. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ashley W, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Limited Bakersfield North, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Steven L,

Thank you for your 5-star review! I'm very excited to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We emphasize that our staff provides outstanding customer service, and I'm glad to see that it shows. We hope you will keep Ramada in mind when booking your next hotel stay.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

A few of the desk clerks have bad attitudes. They gave a hard time when I checked in, treated my daughter horribly when I sent her down for extra pillows, also threatened her. 3 days in the hotel and never got any extra pillows. Roaches 3 inches long lurking about. Strong mildew smell in the rooms. I guess you get what you pay for, but I expected more from a major hotel chain.

• Stayed July 2013
Ashley W, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Limited Bakersfield North, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear LCDeWitt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We take all guest feedback seriously, and we appreciate your perspective. I have personally spoken with Front Desk staff members and emphasized the need to provide outstanding guest service every time. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff have been made aware of the issues you experienced in your room as well. We hope you will keep Ramada in mind the next time you have lodging needs.

Madera
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Almost a last-minute call for a reservation was quickly able to obtain a desired room near one of my out-of-town projects. The Ramada was close to a Sizzler where I was able to enjoy a leisurely dinner with friends. The buffet breakfast hit the spot, and I was on the road again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ashley W, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Limited Bakersfield North, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Jerrold K,

Thank you for the 5-star review! I'm glad we were able to accommodate your needs during your stop in Bakersfield. We look forward to seeing you again.

Ashley

Been to Ramada Limited Bakersfield North? Share your experiences!