A few of the desk clerks have bad attitudes. They gave a hard time when I checked in, treated my daughter horribly when I sent her down for extra pillows, also threatened her. 3 days in the hotel and never got any extra pillows. Roaches 3 inches long lurking about. Strong mildew smell in the rooms. I guess you get what you pay for, but I expected more from a major hotel chain.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Ramada Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Ramada Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to provide comfortable and relaxing accommodations, exceptional guest service, and thoughtful amenities that will satisfy the needs of today's leisure or business traveler. Our all-suite limited-service property features rooms with a single king bed, two double beds, Jacuzzi spa suites, and a fully-equipped apartment suite. With standard in-room amenities like a mini-fridge, microwave, sofabed, and free Wi-Fi, you will find a great combination of quality, outstanding service, and value at Ramada Limited Bakersfield North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Limited Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.