“Worth the stay and I would do it again...highly recommend for the $$” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center to your Saves list
Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1350 Easton Drive, Bakersfield, CA 93309   |
Ranked #36 of 57 hotels in Bakersfield
Hollister, California
“Worth the stay and I would do it again...highly recommend for the $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

Me and 3 of my friends stayed at this hotel and were very pleased overall. Don't listen to all the negative reviews. If you come in knowing what to expect like we did (No shampoo, only the necessary amenities) you'll enjoy it too. We only paid $38 for the night (I just turned 18 and it was the first time checking out a hotel) and it was an excellent stay for the money. Very clean, excellent location, quick check-in and check-out. The only thing that was a little off was how the pool was dirty, but it was probably clean when it was the summer. Still highly recommend and I will be staying at Motel 6's for the rest of my life if they keep this up.

P.S.: I am in NO way associated with Motel 6 corporately nor am I an employee.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Springfield, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

My mother and I had driven from Oregon to Bakersfield and could not find a room that allowed our puppy. I called Motel 5, and always they came through for us. Thanks again Motel 6. Kim Jacobs

• Stayed October 2010
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

You definitely get what you pay for in this one. The room looked ok at first glance but then we noticed pubic hair in the shower and cigarette burns on the bed covers and in the bathroom even though it was a non-smoking room. When we noticed how hard the mattresses were we realized they were upside down and we had been laying on the springs instead of the padding. We decided to flip them and man was that a bad decision! One of them was covered in red stains and the other was covered in urine and had an odor so bad it brought tears to our eyes. Disgusting! This hotel was inhabited by many shady looking people. The staff was ok and the pool was pretty nice. Would never stay there again and defiantly never recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2006

Everything in the room was filthy, The parking lot was trashed, including used condom wrappers. Discusting to say the least. I did not take a shower in this hotel because the tub had not been cleaned in I dont know when!!

Stayed March 2006

Been to Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center

Address: 1350 Easton Drive, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Location: United States > California > Bakersfield
Ranked #36 of 57 hotels in Bakersfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six Bakersfield
Bakersfield Motel 6
Bakersfield Motel Six

If you own or manage Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.