I stayed 3 nights for business and I like it, the suites are confortable with a small refrigerator and a microwave, but they don't have utensils for eating. The hotel doesn't have a restaurand, just a market store with some options.
The gym is very small, just some cardio machines and weight. Breakfast was good with a lot of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A refreshing break from the ordinary, our smartly designed suites cleverly contain well-defined spaces for recharging, connecting or enhancing personal productivity. A large desk, comfortable seating and pullout sofa offer flexibility for business travelers. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave make our suites feel like home. Each morning, visit our free Suite Seasons hot and healthy breakfast buffet, with grab-'n-go bags to keep you well-fed and on-schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites