Distance in America is an heavy file to take in account and coming from the east with a west destination , we had to "cut" the trip to have a rest ; Bakersfield was our target and we find such hotel with is near the highway ; this was a very good choice even if the town is not presenting high tourism interest ; rooms were large and offering nice services , swimming pool was ok even if small and there was a fitness small center . You could also just in front as there is plenty of restaurant the "Angus "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A refreshing break from the ordinary, our smartly designed suites cleverly contain well-defined spaces for recharging, connecting or enhancing personal productivity. A large desk, comfortable seating and pullout sofa offer flexibility for business travelers. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave make our suites feel like home. Each morning, visit our free Suite Seasons hot and healthy breakfast buffet, with grab-'n-go bags to keep you well-fed and on-schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites