Loved staying in this place and will stay at other SpringHill Suites in other towns if they have them. Had the Bedroom and bathroom separate from the relaxation room which had a couch, desk, and small kitchen area with micro/ref/sink counter/coffee pot. Best of all they serve a nice breakfast in the morning and has access to fresh coffee/hot water/ and lemon water in the lobby. This place must have been fairly new because of the way the room was decorated and showed no wear. Very impressed with the nightly cost also. Beds were a bit soft and pillows needed replacing, but we generally take our own pillows.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A refreshing break from the ordinary, our smartly designed suites cleverly contain well-defined spaces for recharging, connecting or enhancing personal productivity. A large desk, comfortable seating and pullout sofa offer flexibility for business travelers. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave make our suites feel like home. Each morning, visit our free Suite Seasons hot and healthy breakfast buffet, with grab-'n-go bags to keep you well-fed and on-schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.