We just returned from one night at the Bakersfield SpringHill Suites. We were pleasantly surprised by how good this hotel is! We had a room with two double beds, 2 closets, lots of storage, huge bathroom, separate sink area, separate sitting area with desk, sofa, chair, coffee table, lots of lights and a bar area, with sink, fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
The beds were super comfortable, we slept great!
The TV was an HD flatscreen that swiveled between the bedroom area and the living area. We watched TV in the living area, while drinking our wine and eating micowave popcorn we bought in the convenience store in the lobby.
The separation of the living area and sleep area makes it easier for parents to stay up and watch tv while the kids go to sleep, also the separation of the bathtub/shower/toilet area from the sink/hairdryer/makeup area is very helpful.
The shower had a lot of power, there is also a light above the tub/shower, making it easy to see if you want to shave your legs.
The breakfast buffet has everything you would want to start your day. We had so much to eat, we didn't need lunch! Coffee/tea, juices, sweet muffins, breads, english muffins, bagels, cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly, sausage, eggs, cheese, salsa, yogurt, fresh fruit, make your own waffle. Wow! We stuffed ourselves. It was all delicious! We took our breakfast up to our room to enjoy in the quiet of the room watching the Sunday talk shows on TV. The breakfast area was pretty crowded, we didn't even bother to look for a place to sit, we liked the room so much we wanted to spend as much time in there before we had to leave.
I can highly recommend this hotel for all the above reasons, as well as the cleanliness of the rooms and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A refreshing break from the ordinary, our smartly designed suites cleverly contain well-defined spaces for recharging, connecting or enhancing personal productivity. A large desk, comfortable seating and pullout sofa offer flexibility for business travelers. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave make our suites feel like home. Each morning, visit our free Suite Seasons hot and healthy breakfast buffet, with grab-'n-go bags to keep you well-fed and on-schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.