Easy access; good size rooms; comfortable bed; continental breakfast includes several hot items... eggs, sausage, bacon.... albeit, just "ok". Pool and Jacuzzi. We used the Jacuzzi and it was fine, although the water was a little "cloudy". Our price one night king bed was $98 including all fees/taxes. Not the Ritz, but a very nice LaQuinta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta