We drove by the South first and kept on driving......
The North property is in a VERY well lit, seeming safe area.
Our arrival was VERY late (2.30am) and VERY full property. Our room was available and the front desk had everything prepared so with a quick signature, I had a key!!
As other have said, it's a pet friendly hotel and NO indication of ANY pet problem with the room.
I'm VERY allergic and would have been sneezing all night - nothing. Ahhhhhh.....
Next morning was a great surprise with a hot breakfast and well prepared food area.
All in all, very nice. If you're passing thru Bakersfield, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta