I had just packed up my house and driven 4 hours towing a trailer with a barking dog. When I arrived, I was exhausted. The staff was warm, welcoming, informed, and supportive. I love that the hotel is pet-friendly, yet you'd never know pets stay there unless you see them because the rooms (which are very nice) are so clean and fresh. When I travel the I 5 corridor, I ALWAYS stay at La Quinta. I get quality service at a great value every time. Love La Quinta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta