I stayed one night at this hotel, and can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised. Staff was attentive and friendly. The room was clean, smelled nice and the air conditioning worked well and I have a very comfortable evening. Two bottles of complimentary water in the room was a nice touch.
Wifi was very strong, and I had no problem streaming HBO on my iPad and catching up on my fav's.
I will definitely stay at this property when work sends me down here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta