I was moving down to California from Seattle and this was the last stop before I got to LA. I drove down w/ my 2 dogs and my cousin, we needed a place that would allow pets. La Quinta allows pets with no fees and their rates were very reasonable, even booked the same day.
The room was clean and we got a some continental breakfast in the morning. We stayed at another La Quinta in Northern California on the way down, but this one was slightly nicer and better lit. The other one was really noisy in the morning and my dogs kept barking at the crazy people running down the hall yelling. But I guess it's not the hotel's fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta