We stayed at La Quinta Inn during our stopover in Monterey last Spring 2010 and we happened to enjoy the experience and so I particularly looked for the same hotel during our stopover at Bakersfield on our way to Trail of 100 Giants. The whole family enjoyed the stay although its just one night. We all love their indoor pool though it would be much better if it was heated. The lobby was nicely decorated, the staff were helpful and the free breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta