I am mostly a very happy person. I am happy with the hotel, and I am happy with the staff who all know me well since I have been staying here for the past several (3-1/2) years. I live in Texas, but I am in Bakersfield on an extended work contract in the oil and gas industry. So, I am comfortable with the hotel in general.
My only complaint that I have voiced over and over and over during my entire stay here is as follows:
I want the SPEED TV channel on my TV. I am sick of the junk that is on the television trying to be passed off as "premium channels". SPEED TV is an automotive based channel and carries all of the good auto racing and automotive related programming that all of us "car guys" cannot live without. Surely it cannot be very hard to call the cable company and find out what it will take to get the SPEED TV channel added to the programming. If it is a little extra money, I will pay it. Please get the SPEED TV channel added and I will be very, very happy!!
Gary A. Randall (Good, dependable customer, just ask the staff).
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Extended Stay Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - Chester Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.