Was not disappointed with our stay here, on our way up to Gold Country. Room was clean and comfortable, although leather chairs were well worn. Otherwise everything in good repair. Nice kitchen area with full frig, two-burner stove, lots of drawers and nice closet. Also good storage in the bathroom, although only soap was provided. Card offered other amenities, if you needed them.Reading light only on one side of the bed (which was very comfy), but a separate lounge chair for reading in the room. Importantly (if you've ever been in Bakersfield during the summer when it doesn't cool down at night), the a/c was quiet. Four-story building with inside corridors. Only a few minutes off freeway. Would definitely stop here again.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Extended Stay Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - Chester Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.