Arrived in Bakersfield for work. I have stayed at many Extended Stay Deluxe hotels throughout the country, and this one is, by far, the cleanest, roomiest, and most upgraded room that I have stayed in. High ceilings give the feeling of being at home, and the granite countertops dress up the place. The cleaning staff does an excellent job. Much to my surprise, they even change out the bedspreads every week. This one is about $15 more per night than I usually pay throughout the country, but it is well worth the extra money. The staff is very helpful and friendly, too. The only down side, the beds are not very comfortable (typical for a hotel, though), and there are often crackheads and homeless people cruising the nearby major highway (California Ave) looking for cash. Can't even go to get gas (Chevron) or coffee (Starbucks) without being harrassed. But from what I hear, that is a common ocurrence here in Bakersfield.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Extended Stay Deluxe Bakersfield Hotel
- Extended Stay Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - Chester Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.