“Delicious Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I really enjoy this place, its well worth the wait the food is always great, the waitress was very friendly and the service overall is always outstanding. Restaurant has a great selection of drinks. Its nice to have a sit down with family and enjoy a good meal or enjoy a night out with some friends and have some drinks at the bar. I personally enjoy the margaritas and the buffalo salad or the choice of two for one special is always good. Have visit this place many times and I had always had a great experience.

• Visited May 2014

Bakersfield, California
“Never going back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went there for a late lunch, about 3:15. The waitress was rude and lazy. She didn't get our drink order right and when I ordered a refill on my diet she said well that first drink I gave you was regular. I told her I ordered diet and she said well I gave you regular. So I asked for a diet and she brought another regular. She was a smartmouth. She then pretty much ignored us and sat down at a table with her friends for about ten minutes texting and playing show and tell with her cell pics. She was then ignoring all of her tables. We stopped another waitress and she was happy and very friendly. The other waitress brought us our togo boxes and even came back and asked us if we wanted togo drinks. Our lazy rude waitress tossed the bill on our table as she was walking by. We did not leave a tip. However, I did call and ask for a manager and I told her what happened. The manager wanted to give me some gift certificates but I told her I wasn't ever coming back. The manager said the waitress was a veteran waitress and knows better than to act that way. I don't care if you have been there for one day or 10 years you just don't treat people the way this waitress treated us. Free food for a year couldn't get me back to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bakersfield, Ca
“Gave it a second try and still disappointed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I received a gift card several months back and decided to give this place one more try. Again, we were disappointed. We ordered off their 2 for $20 menu, chicken dippers for me and ribs for my husband. We dined with my brother and sister-in-law and we ordered at exactly the same time. They received their food while we still waited. They were one bite away from being done when mine arrived and part of my husbands arrived. The waitress didn't want him to wait so she brought him his ribs and would bring his fries when they came up. We waited and waited and finally asked and her response was something to the effect of she wasn't sure if he still wanted them. What...we paid for them of course he wanted them. The service is just terrible here and that was our issue the first time...the service. The manager comped our meal and I gave the gift card to my brother who never has a problem when he dines here. That was our last attempt to dine here...not sure why people wait so long for a table. It is just not worth the time to eat somewhere where the customer is not valued more than that.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bakersfield, California
“Chillin @ Chili's Grill & Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife, Mary, and I supervised a fireworks booth from Monday, 7/1 - 7/4 in average 104-107 degree weather! And after being totally exhausted early Friday morning, we took some long naps most of the day til 5:30 p.m.....time to go to Chili's/Bakersfield! Was a good time to celebrate a potentially awesome ROI (return on our investment for our church ladies group!) for the booth! Final #s to come next week after taxes, etc. are paid but we're sure we exceeded our earnings from last year! And Chili's was just the "chillin place" we needed to gear down from our daily 100 + degree weather routine (we're still experiencing 100 + degree heatwave but thatz Bako for you!)! Hey, my pork ribs were delicious, falling off the bones while Mary thoroughly enjoyed her pasta dish.....plus the service was awesome as was the ambiance! Been here before, but it just "fit the bill" perfectly this time, making it truly a memorable visit guaranteeing to "bring us back again" as we told our cute waitress, Jennifer! Multiplied kudos!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
“New look”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Chili's new look is very nice and they sent us a free appetizer because of the new renovations. We love their south western egg rolls. Our favorite. My husbands favorite is honey chipotle chicken crispers. I love the chicken nachos. Anyways our server Rachel is very friendly. And prices are great. We love coming here.

• Visited May 2013