“Catering not good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
bekersfield ca
“Catering not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Too much seasoning on chips. Old oil taste. Corn tortillas old and broken. Desert like plastic. Fajitas way too spicy. Do not order catering from her. Go fresh mex. This is old school bad Mexican food

Bakersfield, California, United States
“Caught the chef on a bad day!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

The concept was great.....shrimp, lobster, and fish on a bed of vegetables with tortillas. However, the veggies under the fish were burnt and the tortillas had mold on them. I heard great things about the owner and think he would be appalled at the chef's laziness. For $22 I expect better.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Great for a weary traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was working in Bakersfield and visited the first day there after many long hours of driving and calling on accounts. I wasn't sure what to try and was thrilled with the suggestion made by my competent and unobtrusive waitress. When I returned two days later, I was welcomed as an old friend. This time I also had the Mango Margarita which was yummy (the memory stays with me!). Excellent food, marvelous service, and reasonable prices for a quality meal. I will be back!

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
“I heard they are closed, but I hope it's not true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The chilaquiles are the best I have ever had!! Their dessert was delicious and the Sunday brunch is one of the best Mexican brunches I have visited!

Visited August 2012
Sacramento, California
“Love, love, love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have been there a few times and every time, it was just as delish as the last! The food is fresh, hot and a has a very cool California twist to your Mexican favorites. The chilaquiles are the BEST!!! The dessert is a party for your taste buds!!! Can't wait to come back to Sunday brunch!!! L-O-V-E!

• Visited June 2012