We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inns in Seattle and Washington, DC - this was our first visit to the Bakersfield hotel. This HGI was a bit older but still in good condition. Our room was quiet, the bed and pillows comfortable and the bathroom acceptable.
The location is convenient to the main roads leading into and out of Bakersfield and there are several restaurants nearby. Overall this is a very good place to stay although the price is perhaps a bit higher than you would have to pay for a similar accomodations nearby - there are several other hotels in close proximity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield hotel is only minutes from downtown Bakersfield, California and the Bakersfield Airport, near the intersection of California Highway 99 and Rosedale Highway. Buck Owens Crystal Palace, golf courses, tennis, jogging and hiking trails are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Bakersfield