Good Hotel. Clean, and quiet, good shower, very comfortable bed. My wife and were returning home from Phoenix, and didn’t know where to stay. We used Trip Advisor, and once again the reviews were right on. Since we’ve been using Trip Advisor, we’ve managed to avoid those crummy showers, springs sticking out of the bed hotels.
For breakfast we drove over to highway 5 and ate at the Willow Ranch Restaurant in Buttonwillow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield hotel is only minutes from downtown Bakersfield, California and the Bakersfield Airport, near the intersection of California Highway 99 and Rosedale Highway. Buck Owens Crystal Palace, golf courses, tennis, jogging and hiking trails are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Bakersfield